November 02 2021 – Holly Ong
1 lb Oregon roasted hazelnuts
9oz Brussel sprouts
1 Tbsp Sibeiho OMG! Sambal®
2 Tbsp Soy sauce
2 Tbsp Honey
3 Tbsp Olive oil
2 Garlic cloves
1. Pre-heat the oven to 400F.
2. If you have a food processor, roughly chop the hazelnuts and set them aside. (Otherwise, you can carefully use a sharp knife to chop them.)
3. Smash the garlic cloves with the broad side of your knife until they’re all mushed up.
4. In a large mixing bowl, make the marinade by stirring the crushed garlic with the Sibeiho OMG! Sambal®, the olive oil, and the soy sauce.
5. Wash, drain and quarter the brussel sprouts. Then, toss them in the bowl with the marinade.
6. Pour all of the ingredients onto a sheet pan and slide this into the hot oven.
7. Roast for about 30-45 minutes until the brussel sprout edges are crispy and the insides are soft. (We recommend shaking and rotating the pan about halfway through the cooking process to help the brussel sprouts cook evenly.)
8. Remove the pan from the oven, plate the brussel sprouts, and sprinkle the chopped hazelnuts generously over the top just before serving. Enjoy!